* With the win the Red Raiders improve to 8-16 overall and 1-11 in Big 12 play. The win snapped an 11-game losing streak in conference play and the first win against a Big 12 opponent since beating Oklahoma on March 2, 2011 in Lubbock 84-58
* The Sooners drop to 13-11 overall and 3-9 in Big 12 play, this extends the Sooners losing streak to four, and have dropped seven of their last 10 games in conference play
* Tech took a 25-22 lead into Halftime, marking the first time the Red Raiders have taken a lead into the locker room in Big 12 play and first time since Tech's win against Southeastern Louisiana on December 30 in Lubbock
* The Red Raiders finished the game with just seven turnovers, which marks a season-low. Previous low was eight against Texas A&M – CC on December 1
* Off turnovers, which Tech forced 16, which is the most it has forced since forcing Kansas State to cough up the ball 17 times on January 25
* The Red Raiders led 12-4 in the points off turnover margin and was able to outscore Oklahoma in the paint 28-6, which marks only the fourth conference game where Tech has outscored the opponent in the paint
* Tech finished shooting 43.1% from the field, which is the highest since shooting 50% against Oklahoma State, and Oklahoma was held to 32.7% shooting from the field
* The Red Raiders finished shooting 83.3% from the free-throw line going 10-for-12 from the line marking the best free-throw shooting percentage since the Iowa State game on January 21
* Javarez Willis led the Red Raiders in scoring going 8-for-12 from the field scoring 21 points and grabbing five rebounds, marking a new career-high in scoring. Previous high for Willis was 18 against Georgia Southern in his freshman season
* Robert Lewandowski struggled to start but finished strong going for 16 points on an 8-for-19 shooting night. First double-digit game for Lewandowski since going for 14 points against Oklahoma State on January 31. Marks his third double-digit game in conference play this season – ( 20 vs. Iowa State and 14 vs. Oklahoma State)
* Steven Pledger, who averages 17.8 points per game for Oklahoma was held to just 2-for-7 from the field and four points on the evening, while Andrew Fitzgerald, who averages 13.4 points per game for Oklahoma, went for 14 points going 7-for-16 from the field and was the only Sooner to reach double-digits in scoring
* Oklahoma is back in action on Tuesday against Texas in Norman with first tip at 7 p.m.
* Texas Tech welcomes Texas A&M into the United Spirit Arena on Tuesday as well for a little Valentine's Day bash, with first tip set for 6 p.m. and the game can be seen on ESPN2.