At 5'10" Carlos Francis isn't usually the biggest receiver on the field, but he makes up for it with…
Position Preview: Receivers
The Texas Tech receiving corp enters the 2003 season with all but one starter returning. The lone loss was Anton Paige, who graduated. The Red Raiders showed what they can do without Anton by finishing the season strong after he was sidelined with a knee injury. The starters are going to be Carlos Francis, Wes Welker, and Nehemiah Glover and the receiver spots, and Mickey Peters playing tight...
672 Fans online
- 4* DeAndre McNeal tells me he plans to visit...
- North Mesquite OL Talks Recent Tech, TCU Offers
- First look: 2017 DeSoto QB Jaylin Nelson
- Kliff, apparently nobody likes your uniforms
- "Kliff is a scoundrel" - Mayfields Dad